Where most language courses fail….
EG Rosetta Stone…check out this review.
It blends Visual – Auditory – Tactile/Kinesthetic techniques together
- The core of MindBranding© is spaced repetition trace memory recall with a twist
- It uses visual prompts instead of audio – (many language programs are primarily audio)
- It employs digital finger dance – a kinesthetic learning tool
- Plus – Total Sensory Reinforcement – another kinesthetic learning tool
- Standing up and getting out of your seat – puts blood in your brain and not your feet
- Employs red to enhance memorization – Missouri Western State University Verified
- It employs the Personal Core Vocabulary techniques – you choose your own words
- Bi-directional translation
- Linking – short-term to long-term memory
- Cascadian Circadian Cycle
- Plus – Audio Feedback
- Mnemonic drawings
|Write one word-phrase per card so your mind can focus on one idea at a time. Convert word- phrases into symbols and pictures.|